Accessibility Statement for Hawaiian Inn Beach Resort
This website is owned, maintained and operated by Daytona Resort Management, LLC. (“Daytona Resort Management”) which manages the rental of certain privately-owned condominium units located at The Hawaiian Inn Beach Resort. Daytona Resort Management is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities that use its website. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and, when appropriate, applying current and relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Daytona Resort Management takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of website:
- Third-party accessibility evaluation of the website on a periodic basis.
- Review of all user comments relating to accessibility issue and taking action, where possible, to address reported barriers to access experienced by users of the website.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the website:
- Phone: 1-800-922-3023 | 386-255-5411
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 2301 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
- Postal address: 2301 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
Limitations and alternatives
Daytona Resort Management strives to remove all barriers to access relating to the website. However, despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the website, there may be some limitations. Daytona Resort Management has been unable to remove these limitations because of technical issues created by the content provided by third parties. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue or limitation not listed below.
Known limitations for the website:
- Contact Form: The contact form has accessibility issues related to the labelling of the fields. No error notifications are available for screen reader users. Since the form is provided by a third-party, the company does not have control of the codebase. Please contact us using email or the contact support number if you face issues with the contact form.
- Group Booking Form: The group booking form has accessibility issues related to the labelling of the fields. No error notifications are available for screen reader users. Since the form is provided by a third-party, the company does not have control of the codebase. Please contact us using email or the contact support number if you face issues with the group booking form.
- Facebook Like button in the header: Keyboard tab focus is not visible on Facebook like button located in the header of the website.
- Location Page: The location information on the map is not accessible to screen reader users. Please contact us using email or the contact support number if you face issues with the location page information.