Your Safety is Our First Priority
Please read our comprehensive updates regarding services and reservations information below as we navigate through these uncertain times surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but thank you for your understanding.
Updated Hours and Contact Info
Toll Free: 800-922-3023
Temporary Hours: Monday – Saturday, 9am – 5pm
Hotel Direct: 386-255-5411 (24 Hours)
Due to the unprecedented volume of travel disruptions, refunds may take 6-8 weeks to process. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Changes to Your Reservation
If you are affected by travel restrictions, we will work with you to adjust your hotel reservations.
- For Non-Refundable Reservations due to arrive through April 30, 2020, we will transfer your reservation to another date within 1 year of your arrival date based upon availability. However, you must contact us at least 72 hours prior to arrival to make arrangements. If you are unsure of the date of your future travel, we can “suspend” your current reservation and deposit until you are ready.
- For all other direct booked reservations we, already offer free cancellation 72 hours prior to arrival. You can modify your reservation to another date, cancel by clicking here, or you can call us Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm. (Please be aware our call volume is very high)
- For reservations made through an online travel agent or other third party, we ask that you contact the booking provider for information on their policies.
Current Limited Services
- Our Pools are currently open. Thank you for social distancing.
- Ohana Tiki Bar is currently open.
- Gift Shop is open. Please contact the gift shop directly as hours may have changed.
- Beach – Open Visit Florida provides the most current and official notice of beach closures, we are located in Volusia County.
- Polynesian Fire Luau and Dinner Show is now open with performances Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Seating will observe social distancing guidelines and dinner will no longer be served buffet-style.
Temporarily Closed Services
- Lost and Found – For everyone’s health and safety, we may not be able to hold on to “lost and found” items. Please make sure you have all of your belongings before checking out so nothing gets left behind. Thank you for your understanding.